Wednesday 28 October 2015

Global Goal #5
Because I am a Girl
Blogged by Emily, Jessica, Cassidy, Avery, and Avrielle
The campaign Because I am a Girl has been very kind and supporting to our cause. We have been exchanging multiple emails back and forth about our cause and what they can do to help us make an impact. This past Monday they sent us a parcel full of Because I am a Girl items for advertizing. They sent us stickers, pencils, brochures and so much more! We came up with the idea to use the pencils and stickers to put together a little prize basket for a lucky student at each elementary school we visit. The lady that we spoke to from the Because I am a Girl foundation also offered assistance in setting up an online fundraising page when we are ready.
We thought that it would be a great idea to support our foundation by purchasing Because I am a Girl t-shirts to wear whenever we fundraise. There are two different colour options; pink or black. Both of the shirts say “Because I am a Girl” on the front and on the back they say “Girls’ rights are human rights”. The shirts look like this,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment