Monday 6 June 2016

Making NPSS Green
Blogged b:y Hunter,Curtis,Quinn

Curtis is pulling out weeds to get ready for the garden
For my grade 9 geography class we are doing an inquiry on livable cities and what makes a city livable. My group and I chose to work on gardening in the courtyard of the high school. We chose this project because my group and I thought the garden in the courtyard was looking a little bland and a little ugly also it was looking really dry so we thought it would be good to make it look a lot nicer.




This is a picture of our garden so far.

Our plan to share this project is to write this blog and also to bring the class out to the garden and show them what we have done this past 2 weeks. So far we have dug out some of the garden to get the soil up and we were hoeing the garden to get ready for planting. Right now we don’t know what we're planting but on Monday June 6th my group and I are going out to decide what we’re going to plant in the garden.

Some challenges we have faced so far is really only the heat because every few minutes we have to take a break because it is so hot out !

No comments:

Post a Comment