Wednesday 8 June 2016

Inventions to change the world
Blogged by Sebastien

The more time passes by on earth, the more troubles we are encountering as humans. Our cities are expanding every year and pollution is a huge problem wherever we go, whether it is our oceans or the cities we live in. Technology is advancing quickly and can be extremely useful. In this inquiry I will talk about a few inventions that could help a lot with reducing pollution and how they can make our cities more liveable if they are used.

When we started this inquiry I had a completely different idea but then I started looking at inventions that could help with making cities better. I would not get into too much details about those today but I was surprised that most of the best inventions were created by young adults. I think that is great since these people still have a long time to keep creating and lead our future generations towards the right direction.
2_news_featured.jpg

The picture above shows a Ocean Cleanup Array. It was created by a student in the Netherlands.

I find it impressive that students are able to find these kind of ideas and make them happen. These people are the people who can have the biggest influence in changing the world in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment