Friday 10 June 2016

Do we have to go “fully green”?
Blogged By: Chance

In my previous blogpost I talked about a “proverbial environmental paradise” and trying to get as close as theoretically possible. My goal to do this was to create a blueprint for a town that was healthy, efficient and cheap, I decided that his would not curry the right image or message and would take too much paper so I am now going to do a blueprint for the “perfect” house instead, including a write up to explain the use of energy and where it comes from.
Screenshot 2016-06-10 at 12.28.41 PM.pngScreenshot 2016-06-10 at 12.29.04 PM.png

Since my last post I have done a lot of research into “green” energy and housing, as well as good structure design, use of space, heating, cooling and the sort of things you would need to build a “perfect” house. My final post will come some time next week with my “perfect” house blueprint which will include locations based on resource for energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment